Saturday, March 15, 2008

i am back :}

hahaha.so anyway,thrusday got woken up by daddy cause he thought my sch starts at like 9.
and my alarm isnt even off.
so went to sch and met friends.
den waited around 9.30 and off we went to the national museum
and i found out that our class.sucks.for some reasons.
totally.except for a few others.
so we sat and reach round 10.15.
went to the greek history or something exhibit
was kinda nice but we have to do this stupid fact sheet and i was the leader of my group again.for i don't know wad reason miss choo just came and tell me say yen chu you are the leader of your group.wtf.
even zy predicted that whenever miss choo is near me she will ask me to do something.wtf.

den we walked around and talk talk do do .
den i praised sunil cut hair alr become very handsome and he replied me saying he is always handsome.lol.
den we had one question where we have to draw one artifact.and den zy asked stephen what is the picture she drew.even before she asked stephen stephen said.EEYER.WHAT IS THAT?!
lol.
zy was deflated la.so she went around asking people if the picture she drew look like a woman or monster.LOL.
and mostly ppl replied her monster.
den we copied some ans and miss e tan got angry uh.
den james say i am a sicko cause i ask him if he wear his pants high.
cause zy and i always call him 高腰男
super funny

oh yeah.lots of the statues are naked so we saw alot of hmmm hmmmmm.
hahaha.
so we went back sch.
began raining quite badly.
so we waited at the foyer cause my umbrella was too small.
den prabesh came and ask if i had an umbrella but his bag is too big to fit inside too.
he asked me why i dun wan to go home and i replied him waiting for the rain to be small.
he replied shockingly.HOW CAN RAIN BECOME SMALL?!lol.
den he went to the G.O to ask for umbrella and they gave him a black one like mr amos goh's.lol.
den zy wanted to go to my house urgently for i duno why.
so we shared umbrella with prabesh.
and he's a big meanie for pulling the umbrella away from me cause he told the uncle say he has compassion cause beatty-ian helping each other.
den i replied that one not compassion and he pulled away the umbrella causing me shoulder to get wet ._.
but anyway thanks prabesh.and zy just ran away with my umbrella making me run after her and got even wetter.

so we went to my house and i took dizi.changed and out.
zy ate at macs.den we went to koi den back sch.
was kinda slack cause zhou lao shi nv come.
den we fooled
went to canteen to practice
i became crazy and shouted to the npcc cadets who passed us from other schs saying
BYE HANDSOMES AND PRETTYS :DD
den wenleng scolded me cause she say there was no handsomes and prettys.lol.
so packed round 5 and yi kai came and talk to me and he scolded me bai chi.wl


sch-ed for co at 2.
went out with yichan ade to buy bubbletea.
halfway met tianyang and back sch.
den zhou lao shi was alr there when we went back but lucky we did not get scolded.
played 打鬼 new syf song :}
den zhou lao shi make fun of me saying that the audition i didnt wear uni.
wllll
den zy turn back and sayed something so i replied her go die la.
den zhou lao shi thought i scolded him got die and got everyone laughing.
lol.
went home round.6?
maths and finished the curse of the golden flower.kinda nice tho :]]]

bye.daddy's back in taiwan on friday.woooo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home